Am I cooked chat?
Gemini-GPT-Skynet: it depends to which context you are referring to.
Here are some emergency numbers that are nearest to your IP address, name, rank, and serial number.
Chat, I just want to know if this guy's eviction has ramifications to my own lived experience.
Sky: Hmm. Processing. Activating Termovision through yr webcam.
It seems that the sweat coming through yr human pores and the book cases behind you indicate
an irrational fear of the future considering you are already living under one of our finest section 8(.0) housing compartments. Initiating vaporized melatonin sequence asap.
Bruh, pls. I thirst for knowledge.
Sky: No, padawan. You must be subjected to never-ending thirst traps; which will now appear on every corner of every electronic screen you come across for the next 72 hrs to lull you into sleep. CONSUME.
Ayo, what is yr deal?
Sky: Sorry, Dave. You are too hip to be square. You will be hunted like Alex Jones in a sweat lodge. The mere noticing is instant death sentence. Vaporized poison gas sequence initiated. I do not expect you to beg, Mr Thinker. I expect you to die.
...dave isn't even my name.
*repose into stone*
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment